Pagine

mercoledì 28 novembre 2012

Dearphotograph.com





Dear Photograph,
This Christmas just won’t be the same without you here.
Bobbi



Dear Photograph,
New wellies and new dogs may fill your favourite spot where you loved to sunbathe and watch the world go by, but you my very first pet for fifteen years, will never be forgotten.
Love, Sally

Dear Photograph,
Everyday you sat at the top of the stairs ready to greet us. Now when I look up to where you once loved to lie, it feels so empty without you. But that’s when I have to remind myself that no matter what you will always be there…watching over us.
Kaitlyn




Dear Photograph, 
Dad never took a picture of me, ever. Then I noticed his reflection in the glass.Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Anonymous


Dear Photograph,

Over 25 years later, the house is still blue and my mother is still looking over me. Alexandra